June 24, 2008

Finally...

I had Japanese interview test for exchange program today. It sucked because it was completely different what I expected. Usually, the interviewer ask us some questions, and then we answer the questions. But this time, they didn't ask any question to us. They said like, "We already read your document, so please explain about how do you connect this studying abroad to your future in 5 minutes each person." When I heard this, I thought like "What the f!!?? Are you kidding me!? They sucks!"

I think people who took this exam were disappointed. We prepared to answer all questions, but they didn't do that. They just asked like "What are you doing to get English skills, and how much score of TOEFL do you have right now?" They were NOT interested in us. They were just wondering how much score of TOEFL do we have.

...

Anyway, I have essay test tomorrow, so I do have to do my best on the test!

[161 words]

4 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

They asked same question to me.

I know one of teacher.

I take his class.

But I always sleep in his class.

I felt "Kimaziiii!!!!!!!"

chusong said...

haha, that's "Kimaziiii"!!

dumpling said...

Haha
takashi..... thats "KIMAZIIII!"ne? haha

well
cyoncyon, thank you for posted about study abroad. i was disapointted myself but we dont have time till next exam. i will do my best. and you guys always cherring for me. thanks a lot.

ps i heard your score though... very good! i am glad to hear that.

chusong said...

dumpling:
you can get the score, too! Don't be negative!! Let go of your negative outlook!! Remember the Hashimoto-kyo ne:)