June 27, 2008

TOEFL

Today, I've got TOEFL score. Actually, I was supposed to get the score yesterday, but I couldn't get it somehow. Although all my friends who took TOEFL have got the score yesterday. Oh, the result is not bad because it went up a little bit, but it isn't good enough. Besides, my score of the listening section was not good, I mean, it fell. So, I do have to study for TOEFL a lot.

I heard some of the friends have got bad score. I mean, their score didn't go up. That's too bad, but they still have a chance to go their score up! It is July 6th. We can take TOEFL ITP at SUC*CES English Academy on the day. We have a fair chance, and we can pass the exam for studying abroad.

We always have good news, on the other hand, we always have bad news as well. We can change something bad to something GOOD. So, we can get good score on the next TOEFL for sure. I know it's really tough but don't give up! Go for broke! I can assure you that everything will turn out fine!

[191 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

"Go For Broke"!!!

Nice words!!!

I do need high score of TOEFL.

Also you want to over 500 score right???

chusong said...

Yep! I need to get over 500! And it's not impossible! You also can get the score, right?
Go for broke yo!