June 11, 2008

qawsedrftgyhujikolp;@:[]

I'm kind pf nervous right now, because I have big and important test tomorrow. It is interview test in English for study abroad, and I think I'm the one of the first poeple among those who are going to take the test tomorrow.

During going home, I was thinking about the test. I was like "I hope I can speak well.", "Oh my gosh, I'm freaking nervous right now, it's less than last year though...", or "I'm hungry right now, so I do have to eat something!" like this. But suddenly, I thought like "Oh, thank you all for helping me. I'll do my best, and I'm going to pass the exam this year! I'm really really grateful for you all. Thanks!" Do you remember the power of the words? It is "Thank you". Yeah, I suddenly remember that. Then, I felt like good, and I got a confidence.

Thanks for helping me! I'm ready for the test now, and I'll do my best!

[174 words]

1 comment:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Are you ready???????
I'm nooooot ready. wawawawa....
But I'll do my best!!!
Cheers!!!
Do your best!!!
Good luck!!!