June 16, 2008

BR 1-04: Mouse Soup

The second book which I read on the weekend is “Mouse Soup”. I like this author’s books because I can read easily as I said before. This book contains 4 stories, and all stories are for escaping from weasel.

A mouse was reading a book sitting under a tree. A weasel jumped out and caught the mouse. The weasel took the mouse and was going to eat the mouse as a mouse soup. The weasel put the mouse in a cooking pot, but then mouse said like, “WAIT! This soup is not going to taste good because it has no stories in it. Mouse soup must be mixed with stories to make it taste really good.” The weasel didn’t have any stories, so the mouse told 4 stories to the weasel. The 4 stories were “Bees and the Mud”, “Two Large Stones”, “The Crickets”, and “The Thorn Bush.” After he finished telling the stories, he taught the weasel how to put the stories into the soup. The weasel ran outside very fast to find the things. But when he came back to his house, he found a surprise, the cooking pot was empty. Yes, the mouse hurried to his safe house, and lit the fire, ate his supper, and finished reading the book.

I recommend this book to read because all stories were interesting. I think I don’t read this again sometime, but I will remember the stories someday. I just enjoyed this book this time.

[245 words]

No comments: