June 22, 2008

Do you know this band?



The name of the song above is "Wine Red". It's sweet, isn't it?? This band is "The Hush Sound". This is a pop quartet from Chicago, in the state of Illinois, the US. This band consists of Bob Morris on vocals and guitar, Chris Faller on bass and vocals, Darren Wilson on drums and vocals, and Greta Salpeter on vocals and piano. Initially named “The Hush,” the band changed their name to “The Hush Sound” when Geffen Records objected that their name was too similar to rapper "Hush".

I found this band by accident when I was on the Net. I don't remember what I was doing at that time, but I found the band in someone's blog. And there was a video of THS. Yeah, I watched it, and it was good. So I like this band. Now, I don't have any songs of THS, but I will buy one of their records sometime, I'm not sure though because they don't make their debut in Japan yet, I guess.

Have fun with your music!

[173 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Yo!!!

You know nice band!!!

They already debut in Japan.

And they are coming to Japan September to perform in Decaydance festival!!!

They perform with The Academy Is... , Cobra Starship and so on.

Let's go Decaydance fes together!!!

Hahahahahahahahah...

chusong said...

Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me!:)
well, what is Decaydance Festival? Have you taken part in the festival before???