June 17, 2008

It's time to listen to this song!

Let's watch the video, first of all!



Did you watch it? How was it? I hope you liked it. The band's name is "Anberlin", and it's formed in the state of Florida, the US, in 2002. This band is kinda new band I guess, and they don't make their debut in Japan yet. That's why my friend who is familiar with western music don't know this band.

I was introduced this band by a "senpai" when I was in high school. And then, I put them into my one of my favorite bands. Oh, the name of the song is "Paperthin Hymn". Wow, the thumbnail is kinda erotic...whatever! Anyway, this song is the best one for the fan of Anberlin.
[114 words]

2 comments:

Takashi Shimojyo said...

Thank you for introducing.
Nice guitar riff!!!
I like this sound type!!!

Anonymous said...

heeey. hows going?

yeah, erotic.....:P u seem u really like it,huh??