June 11, 2008

My favorite(s) A to Z

I read my friend's blog, and she posted "My fovorite A to Z". I think it's sweet because we can share what artists do we like and listen. And we can talk about them a lot, so I'm going to tell my favorite(s) artists A to Z. Are you ready to start??

Anberlin
Billy Talent, Blindeside, Bon Jovi, Boys Like Girls, Bruce Springsteen
C?
Dead Poetic, Dynamite Hack
Eagles, Emery
Finger Eleven, Foo Fighters
G?
Hoobastank
Incubus
Justin Timberlake
(The) Killers
(The) Last Goodnight
Madina Lake, Maroon 5, Muse, My Chemical Romance
N?
Oasis
Paramore, Panic! At The Disco
Q?
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Showbread, Skillet, Slipknot, SUM 41
T?
Underoath
V?
W?
X?
Y?
Zebrahead

That's all I guess.. The colored artists are one of my best artists, and I often listen to their songs! Hey, does anybody know good artists which start spelling C, G, N, Q, T, V, W, X, and Y? If you guys know good artists, let me know! And let's share their songs!

[111 words - except artists name]

2 comments:

miyo said...

Thank you mate to share your favorites! Cool.

I think you have to be a fan of CUTE. Have you listened their songs before?

If you love Paramore and P!ATD, you must be I'm sure:D

Takashi Shimojyo said...

C: Charlotte Hatherlay(ex Ash)
G: Good Charlotte
N: Neverstore


I can't find X, Y and ...???

Y is Yellowcard????


Hmm... It is difficult for me...