June 8, 2008

That's what you get when you let your heart win!



Hey! I post a video of "Paramore" again! This song is named "That's What You Get". I like Paramore so much! I think you are going to like this band immediately if you watch and listen to the video. I think the vocal, Hayley, is hot. And I think her voice is sounds like Avril Lavigne, right?? But I like better Hayley than Avril because she is same age as us! Yes, she was born in 1988. whatever!
Anyway, I hope you like this band and songs!!

[88 words]

2 comments:

miyo said...

Hi:D
Thanks for commenting and watching the video of the Used!!!!!!!!!! I really glad to be enjoyed it!

I also love Paramore as I told you before. And I love Franklin soooo much. When I listen to this song, I really feel like to go to the U.S. I love it;D

Anyway, please write about music that you love more!

Takashi Shimojyo said...

"That's what you get when you let your heart win!!!"

It's nice words!!! I want to sing this song on Karioke!!!
Haha...

Heyley is cute, but don't forget Josh(guitar) is cool yo!!!