June 29, 2008

Tired, but so much fun!

Yesterday, I went to Aso with 11 exchange students, 7 elder students (How do you say "先輩" in English, by the way?), and 6 friends!! Actually, we were supposed to go to Otachimisaki(御立岬), but, you know, it was raining yesterday. So we did have to change the plan. Some of exchange students said that we reallly want to swim! But it's totally impossible to swim in the sea, right? So we decided going to pool in Aso.

Firstly, we went to Kodaino-sato(古代の里) by using 7 cars in order to enjoy BBQ. Nobody knew where is the place. But 2 drivers had car navigation system, so we followed them, I navigated my friend with a map just in case though because I can read a map. We depart for the BBQ place at about 11:00am, and it took about 2 hours. But it is OK because we could enjoy driving each other.

Right after arriving, we started BBQ! Yaaaaaaaaaay! I love meat, meat, meeeeeaattttt!!!! 肉ーーーーー!!!haha These are the pictures of BBQ.



So nice huh?

After BBQ, we went to a pool for some of us. I didn't swim because I didn't have swimming suit and money to borrow it. Besides, we do have to wear swimming cap when we swim. We didn't know that thought, it SUCKED, but everyone looked like funny. Like this →
And everyone played a water slider. Hey, it's not swimming anymore!
During they were swimming, the rest people took a break because we were tired. We chatted, ate ice cream, and slept like this↓


After that, we went back to dorm, and had a dinner, Gay...oops! Homo-ben(ほも弁)! I ate 비빔밥(Pibimpab - ビビンバ)! It was good though, it took a but long time to eat it up. Then, we celebrated one exchange student's 21st birthday! Yaaaay, Happy Birthdaaay!! You can drink in your country finally! I went to Jeff's world bar after that, but I went back home at 11:15pm.

I was freaking tired, not as much as drivers, though, it was so much fun day! On summer vacation, I really want to go to beach with friends, of course on sunny day, and I want to swim!
[353 words]

No comments: