June 16, 2008

BR 1-05: Mouse Tales

Finally, I will introduce “Mouse Tales” this time. This is the same author, Arnold Lobel. In this book, there are 1 Papa and 7 children, so this book contains 7 stories.

7 mouse boys were in bed, and they wanted Papa to tell a tale. But Papa had good idea. He told them 7 tales on for each of them. They promised to go right to sleep when he is done. The 7 stories were “The Wishing Well”, “Clouds”, “Very Tall Mouse and Very Short Mouse”, “The Mouse and The Winds”, “Journey”, “The Old Mouse”, and “The Bath”. After telling the stories, he asked them whether anybody is awake. There was no answer. They were snoring, and Papa said “I will see you all in the morning.”

I enjoyed reading this book, and all stories were interesting. I like this kind of book because I can read easily. I didn’t need to use a dictionary, so you guys can read this as well as me. I can assure that! You should read these, and you can enjoy!

[176 words]

No comments: